Feeling stagnant in your career? They’re right, a change is better than a holiday!
Maybe you want to join a team that takes pride in their work, focusing on customer service through efficiency, workmanship and safety. These qualities in our people has lead to Mader’s strong reputation throughout the Pilbara.
Flexible rosters ranging from 2/1, 2/2 and up will give you the ability to live the lifestyle you want, have job satisfaction while still earning a high income.
So, if you’re looking for that next challenge and want to be recognised for the work you do, then come on board and become a valued team member at Mader Field Service.
Why choose us?
- $55 – $65 per hour
- Various rosters available to suit you
- Super paid on ALL hours
- Variety of work across ALL sites in the Pilbara
- ‘Mate of Mader’ Employee Bonus Referral Scheme
- Regular team and family events
- Salary Sacrificing options available
- Career progression across the Mader Group including International opportunities
- Years of service awards
- Training packages available
- Start any time you want!
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Valid C Class or higher Drivers License
- Valid High Risk Licenses
Mine site experience on large OEM mobile machinery (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr) is preferred. Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH is desired however not essential.
Applicants are welcome to call on 08 9353 4348 or 0437 863 815, no agency approaches.