Mining Operators (Blackwater Mine)
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Production Operators at our Blackwater project in Queensland.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, you will be required to operate mobile plant equipment. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s project requirements. You will be highly motivated, reliable and be committed to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles.
- Mining Industry experience
- Experience operating mobile mining equipment including trucks, dozers, graders and excavators
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential role (must be based in Blackwater)
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4,4/5,5/5)
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts, and support programs
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709.