Programmed Skilled Workforce are urgently seeking Bus Driver/Utility Operators to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are casual ongoing and the successful candidates will work a 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience with the following:
• Waste Management
• Potable Water Truck Operation
• Waste Vacuum Truck Operation
• Tip Truck Operation
• Skip Truck Operation
• Coach Minesite Transfers
• Coach Airport Transfers
Selection Criteria include:
• Current Australian HR Drivers Licence with a F Endorsement
• Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
• Demonstrated track record of working safely
• Willingness to work night & day shifts
• Provide two contactable referees’
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience, to start off with you will work on a casual ongoing basis that may lead to permanency.
Pay rates will depend on your experience, further information will be provided when you apply.