With Australia exporting a record amount of gas and east coast production having risen by 20% over the last three years, Australia’s gas industry is rapidly evolving. Get up to speed in this 1-day essential training course covering the key technical, commercial and contractual aspects of the gas industry.
Register now and attend Australian Gas Industry & Market Fundamentals course on the 23rd of March 2018 in Melbourne. This course will be delivered by expert instructor – Craig Langford, who has over 17 years’ experience in the Australian gas industry. Take advantage of super early bird discount: Book before the 9th of February 2018 and save $300.
Key learning objectives include:
- Brief review of technical components of the gas supply chain
- Examine the upstream, gas transportation and downstream gas business structures
- Industry overview–sector activities and intra/inter sector relationships
- Discover the foundations of the Australian gas market and the gas commercialisation process
- Review the analytical tools used by the industry to make investment decisions
- Examine strategic and commercial drivers for major gas market participants
- Consider the future of the Australian gas market and observe trends
- Discuss gas industry legislation, regulation and the relevant agencies affecting the value chain
- Review the main contracts used in the gas industry and fundamental contract issues
- Tips for negotiating key commercial terms and the legal traps to watch out for