Underground Experienced Development Operator – Hunter Valley
- Mid to Long term contract
- Specialist Skills required development works
- Competitive market rates on offer
- Varied rosters available
- Based in the Hunter Valley
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialised services to the Australian coal mining industry. Their experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
Mastermyne Mining are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators for a major Development contract who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry;
- Specialist experience and training Developments works essential;
- Desired tickets include: Joy Continuous Miner, Shuttle Car, LHD, Miner Bolter, Mantransporter/Driftrunner;
- Current Underground Medical;
- Current or previous Mines Rescue Card
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorisations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage we can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster;
- the opportunity of internal promotions;
- training & personal development;
- income protection scheme;
- and most importantly high level safety standards.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction amongst our sizeable workforce.
If this sounds interesting send your application now.
For more information please contact Jess Newton, Recruitment Officer on 07 4041 3304.