- RC drilling at Ruth Well intersects grades up to 11.15% Nickel.
- Ruth Well is located only 12km north of Artemis’s Radio Hill Nickel/Copper/Cobalt treatment plant which is currently being upgraded and recommissioned.
- Initial 38 RC holes totaling 2,838m drilling programme completed.
- Initial significant results include:
- 13 metres @ 2.14% Ni, 1.19% Cu, 0.07% Co, 0.6 g/t Au, 0.6g/t Pd from 55m (EWRC003)
- Incl 2m @ 8.74% Ni, 3.12% Cu, 0.26% Co, 1.58g/t Pd from 57m
- Incl 1m @ 11.15% Ni from 57 metres
- 21 metres @ 1.11%Ni, 0.88% Cu, 0.05% Co from 30m (EWRC002)
- Incl 1m @ 2.54% Ni, 0.66% Cu, 0.07% Co, 3.73g/t Au & 2.82g/t Pd from 30 metres
- 11 metres @ 0.85% Ni, 0.55% Cu, 0.05% Co from40m (EWRC003)
- Incl 1m @ 1.81% Ni, 0.64% Cu, 0.08% Co from 55 metres
- Nickel now identified over a potential 3.5km of strike on an east-west trend.
- Further drilling to take place once Programme of Works (POW) are approved by DMIRS.
- Initial single diamond drill hole for 80m completed and currently being lithogically and geotechnically logged.
Click HERE to download this announcement in full, including appendices.