The foreign proponent behind a $21 billion coal project is helping the industry find work opportunities and have the best possible chance of landing a job.
Adani Australia’s Regional Content Strategy careers portal is advertising dozens of job vacancies at the Carmichael Coal Mine and many other projects. It also offers free tools to help job seekers increase their likelihood of finding work.
Positions up for grabs
- marble quarry workers (EOI for multiple positions)
- experienced longwall RACQ diesel fitters / diesel electricians (multiple positions)
- operators (multiple positions)
- electricians (multiple positions)
- experienced longwall relocation operators (multiple positions)
- shutdown franna and rigger operators (multiple positions)
- mechanical fitters (multiple positions)
- shutdown tradespeople (multiple positions)
- blast hole drillers (multiple positions)
- loader operator with final trim (AWX)
- long hole driller (FIFO)
- painter/blaster – Hay Point
- survey technician or site engineer
- shot firer
- experienced longwall ERZ controller
- leading hand
- underground conveyor electrician
- Glencore inducted crane operator
- operator maintainer
- dozer operator.
$1.4B southern Queensland project goes on hiring spree
Industry expects up to three more mega mines in decade to come
Multiple mining and rail contracts worth $260M awarded
US$226M underground mine in Central Queensland receives board approval.
Free tools to find a job
The portal offers a free service to help job applicants stand out from the crowd. Applicants can use the AirCV application to create a career snapshot, timeline and AirCV that can easily be printed and shared.