A multinational mineral producer is willing to pay a six-figure wage, air transport and living expenses for anyone who is literally willing to go the extra mile.
One of Workfast Recruitment’s clients recently advertised multiple full-time jobs that offer salaries of up to $249,999 per annum.
- mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (multiple positions)
- instrumentation technicians (multiple)
- commissioning technicians (multiple)
- monitoring and evaluation (multiple)
- electric system operators (multiple)
- environmental experts (multiple)
- maintenance planners (multiple)
- project managers (multiple)
- quality assurance (multiple)
- drilling engineers (multiple)
- superintendents (multiple)
- project directors (multiple)
- drilling foreman (multiple)
- HSE directors (multiple)
- HSE advisors (multiple)
- HR directors (multiple)
- technicians (multiple)
- electricians (multiple).
Click here to apply. Successful applicants will be offered a comprehensive expatriate relocation package to Saudi Arabia. Benefits include company-paid accommodation, flights, visas, private health insurance and private education for family members.
“[This is your] opportunity to experience the expat professional lifestyle with great network building events,” the agency said on the Seek website.
Southern Qld coal mine invites inexperienced jobseekers
Part of $777M Far North Qld project approved
Qld coal mines decide on pausing work for permanent jobs
Major mining operation requires Queenslanders ASAP.