Mining Equipment Maintenance Pty Ltd located in Rockhampton, is a significant customer focused operation providing workshop and field service support to valued customers locally and in the Bowen Basin, and are currently recruiting a Design Draftsperson / Estimator to join their team.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in working with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD drafting software.
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software including Project and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others.
- Initiative, motivation and ability to achieve excellent results with minimal supervision.
- Possess very strong communication skills both verbal and written to effectively liaise with clients, colleagues, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ability to be flexible to the needs of the Company.
- Ability to produce accurate and thorough reports, presentations and proposals.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Proven experience as a draftsperson in the mining or heavy industry sector preferably with a Fabrication Trade Background .
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mechanical, Engineering or Structural Drafting.
- Knowledge or practical experience of fabrication workshop processes.
- Project estimating experience.
Current site specific inductions within the Bowen Basin would also be advantageous.
Mining Equipment Maintenance is a values based organisation and a recognised industry employer of choice.
Applicants will have a personal commitment to health and safety and a strong work ethic. You will be supported with a management team providing you feedback and recognition for your efforts.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted