Field Maintenance Diesel Fitter
An opportunity exists for a skilled and experienced Field Maintenance Diesel Fitter who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of an open cut coal mine near Moura, Queensland.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Mine site experience working on Draglines, Shovels, Excavators, Trucks, Dozers etc
- Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating roster
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5)
- 12 Shifts – Day Shift Only
- Ongoing Role
- Camp available for $102/week for a permanent room
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please call Teresa at WorkPac for further information.
Teresa Morgan | Workpac Biloela
07 4800 3714