Lochard Energy is a leading Australian midstream energy infrastructure business. Through their plant at Port Campbell in Victoria, they provide independent natural gas processing services and are the largest supplier of storage services to the East Coast gas market.
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity for a suitably experienced professional to take up a newly created role which is central to our operations at the Iona Gas Plant – Lochard’s premiere gas storage and processing facility. Reporting to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing our technical team, and for overseeing the execution of all planned and unplanned maintenance activities across the facility.
- Lead, coach and develop an in-house team of technicians and contractors to deliver a safe maintenance program across a range of disciplines (mechanical, electrical and instrumentation etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Engineering, Planning, Procurement and Logistics, HSE, Production and Major Projects teams – ensuring excellent two-way communication at all times
- Ensure the planning and delivery of preventative maintenance is streamlined and efficient
- Coordinate emergency and/or reactive maintenance work across the facility
- Use the Maintenance Management System (Maximo) to ensure planned work has sufficient detail, resources and time to be executed effectively
- Lead improvements to our maintenance strategy, methodologies, processes and systems
Communication and Leadership are absolutely essential to the successful delivery of this role and as such we’re expecting a proven track record in both. You should be comfortable coordinating multiple work fronts and using your emotional intelligence and relationship skills to get things done. You’ll also need to combine your ‘soft-skills’ with your technical know-how and experience. Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Maintenance Supervisor / leading teams of technicians in an Oil & Gas, Hydrocarbon or Refining industry
- Demonstrated technical understanding – ideally in a range of disciplines (Electrical, Instrumentation, Fixed and Rotating Mechanical equipment)
- An engineering or a trade qualification
- Strong capabilities in the management of maintenance activities
About the Benefits
- Live and work in a wonderful community and a stunning location in Victoria’s south west – commuting distance from the city of Warrnambool, or townships of Port Campbell and Timboon.
- A small, friendly but ambitious organisational culture, with a high priority on personal and process safety.
- A generous salary package with short term incentives
How to Apply
Lochard Energy is committed to maintaining a diverse workplace and providing Equal Employment Opportunities. We welcome applications from everyone. APPLY
For a confidential discussion, please call Tracey Horobin on 0450 220 545.