Linkforce Engineering are currently seeking Perth based Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitters who are available to complete an interview and commence training as soon as possible.
They are seeking applicants who have previous experience working in a similar role and an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
Apply now to secure your place on our next shutdown!
What do I need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Linkforce Engineering
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
- Confined Space RIIOHS202D
- Gas Test Atmospheres MSAPMOHS217A
- Working at Heights RIIOHS204A
- National Police Clearance
- BHP, Rio Tinto and/or FMG Inductions
Why work for Linkforce?
- Consistent supply of ongoing FIFO Pilbara based shutdown and maintenance work
- Gain industry based training and qualifications
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast paced and diverse work
What will I do?
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant – including screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys and drives
- Shutdown maintenance general duties
- Work in various size crews to achieve quality outcomes
- Assist in all other duties as required while onsite
How to apply?