As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements. This role offers multiple commute options.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 7495 shovel.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years’ experience operating CAT 7495 Shovel
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Multiple commute options available
- Ongoing role for the right candidate
Click APPLY NOW or for more information please contact:
Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
(07) 3621 2918