Auctus Resources Pty Ltd is currently expanding operations at the former Mungana mine site located approximately 16km from Chillagoe, 200km West of Cairns. The operation consists of both open cut and underground mines, feeding a process plant capable of producing multiple concentrates with an estimated workforce of approximately 100.
Auctus Resources is seeking to appoint an experienced Site Administrator, someone who is a strategic thinker, problem solver, organised and driven. Reporting to the Site Services Superintendent and working with a small team, the key objectives are to use organisational and communication skills to provide proficient, effective and efficient administrative support to Managers. To foster and maintain positive relations with both internal and external contacts.
DIDO from Cairns (bus provided), 5:2/4:3 Roster (12 hr. days)
The core accountabilities of the position are:-
- Comply with Company objectives, policies, procedures, safe work practices, relevant Acts and Regulations;
- Actively maintain knowledge of and compliance with, all Standard Operating Procedures, Safe Practices and Regulations Handbook and other documents that may be appropriate within the work place;
- On boarding of new starters; including data entry, roster management, leave entries, probation reviews etc using MINREP;
- Weekly and monthly Reporting;
- Assist the Site Services Superintendent with the management of the village and general administration of the operation;
- Ensure all purchases and receipting is done effectively and efficiently through SAP and if required, assist in Accounts Payable entry into SAP;
- Assist Warehouse & Logistics time as required during peak times;
- Effective support of site based Recruitment, Human Resources and Information Technology.
To be successful, the candidate will have:-
- A Certificate in Administration or similar;
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in a similar site based role;
- Confidential and Professional approach;
- Well-presented and pleasant demeanour;
- Proven track record of sound organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills with people throughout an organisation;
- Intermediate to advanced SAP user;
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite;
- HR Experience
- Solid communication skills.
Desirable, but not essential:-
- MINREP experience
- Accounts experience
- Recruitment experience
- Senior First Aid Cert
- Mines Rescue Cert
- Experience in camp, logistics and stores.
Applications close Monday, 17th of July 2017.