Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia and are currently seeking applications from experienced Top Hole Hammer Drillers for 2 weeks on 1 week off positions at our numerous WA projects, current and upcoming.
Reporting to the Drill & Blast Supervisor, you will be:
- Delivering a quality drilling through operation of GD5000, Atlas Copco F9 or T45 drill rigs;
- Recording ground conditions that may affect blasting;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy rig;
- Reporting maintenance faults;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude;
- Regularly use safety tools such as JHA’s and Take 5’s;
- Be willing to be trained across a variety of drill rigs in the fleet and show an adaptable attitude towards working at new projects.
- At least 12 months experience in using Top Hole Hammer drill rigs in a blast hole production mining environment;
- Australian HR Class Drivers licence (or obtain within 3 months of hire)
To apply for the position you will need to provide a current resume with at least three contactable referees. Click ‘Apply ’ to submit your application.