Blackdown Accommodation Services is a Queensland based Facility Manager servicing the Resource and Construction sectors.
This position is a great career opportunity allowing the successful applicant to grow with the business.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Village.
- Management of day to day site operations in accordance with contractual requirements and Blackdown standard operating procedures
- Building and maintaining Strong relationships with clients and stakeholders based on competency and trust
- Management of budgetary requirements
- Ensuring site compliance with health and safety policies and procedures
- Effective management and support of staff.
- Meet Company KPI’s
- Management of financial reporting and site budget.
The Successful Candidate must be able to demonstrate;
- Strong Client relationship management based on trust in execution of key requirements
- Historical experience in managing Mining and Resource style accommodation.
- Proven track record in compliance to a quality system based operational structure
- Proficient in the use of Accommodation booking and Maintenance management Software.
- Strong Hospitality experience
- Strong Budgetary skills
- Energetic, hands on management style
- Excellent Communication skills
The Position is situated within a town environment with Family friendly Housing included in the package. It is a great opportunity to become part of the local community.
The Position is a 5 and 2 role.