WAREHOUSE & FORKLIFT OPERATORS
Mickala Mining Maintenance is a highly regarded privately owned company who are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading mining companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities in the Bowen Basin, QLD .
Mickala Mining Maintenance has achieved its success through the ability, determination and passion of its people. Due to new projects being undertaken in the Bowen Basin we are seeking experienced Warehouse Operators for ongoing roles with a focus on an immediate start. These roles are with a leading Global Mining company across multiply sites within the Bowen Basin.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accommodation & Meals provided – no charge
- Various Rosters available 7/7
- On-going Roles
- FIFO from Cairns & Brisbane
- 2 Years Experience
- Warehouse Operator:
- QLD High Risk forklift Ticket.
- QLD Open Driver Licence
- Operate Machinery (I.E 16 Ton Forklift)
- Physically Fit
- High Attention to Detail
- Strong communication Skills
- Team Player, High Performer
Candidates MUST have;
- Current Coal Board Medical Section 4
- Current Standard 11 (Statement of Attainment)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
Desirable Skills – (preferred but not essential)
- SAP/Computer Skills
- Warehousing/Supply Chain Experience
Mickala Mining are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage Female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
Please submit your resume and 2 referee’s to their HR team today:
Email: email@example.com or Phone: (Office Hours) 07 4998 5447 or
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.