Auto Electrician – 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth
Permanent full-time position
• Immediate start on excellent rates
• 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth
• Late model equipment
• Good workshop facilities and great team environment
Our Company – Your Role :
Rivet Mining Services, a division of Rivet Group, is a leading provider of bulk haulage and ancillary on-site services to mining companies in Australia.
Rivet Mining Services are seeking an experienced Auto Electrician for their Goldfields operation. Rivet Mining Services have late model equipment with ongoing innovation in technology and road train design. This role is FIFO from Perth only and are offered on a permanent full-time basis on a 2:1 roster flow.
Our Criteria – Your Skills :
• Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
• A genuine commitment to safety and the application of safe-working practices
• A proficient and motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
• Experience with Komatsu and Caterpillar Loaders & Earthmoving Equipment
• Demonstrated experience working in a heavy vehicle workshop environment
• Experience working with Kenworth & Western Star Prime Movers
All candidates must supply a recent National Police Clearance (less than 6-months old) and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking stability and development opportunities within a growing organisation.
Rivet Mining Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
To submit your application, please apply online HERE