Process Technician/Operator- FIFO or DIDO 2:1 roster
- FIFO or DIDO 2:1 roster
- Ongoing roster
- International Mining company
Nickel and copper mine 560km south of Perth are looking to recruit a suitably experienced Process Technician in their beneficiation processing plant for a short-term role, with an immediate start, to work a 2:1 FIFO roster, for their surface mining operations.
To be considered, Applicants MUST be able to meet the following essential criteria.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a nickel processing beneficiation plant with primary and tertiary crushers, screening, cyclones, conveyors, and grinding (mills)
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Sound knowledge of process technologies and equipment
- Excellent problem-solving, and time management, skills
- A valid ‘C’ class driver’s licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol test
- Current Confined Space and Working at Heights – must be within 2 years
- Front End Loader and Forklift tickets
Please call Veronica on 08 9368 9814 for information, or APPLY via www.recruitwest.com.au