Sales & Operations Planning Manager – North Sydney.
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets.
Due to an internal promotion, Sibelco are currently seeking a permanent full-time Sales & Operations Planning Manager. This key leadership role will form a part of new global supply chain team and support the delivery of their ‘customer at the centre’ strategy.
There is flexibility to base this position out of one of our office locations, in either North Sydney or South Brisbane.
Reporting in to the Regional Head of Supply Chain | Australia & NZ, the primary purpose of the role is to implement and lead the supply chain planning pillar under the new global Target Operating Model for Sibelco Australia, in order to optimally balance Supply, Demand and Inventory and deliver business objectives.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of new people capabilities, processes and systems to enable the effective and efficient execution of the Sibelco Australia(SAL) S&OP process
- Ensure through the implementation of relevant KPI’s and robust processes that all inputs and outputs of the S&OP process have integrity, accuracy and are timely, to ensure the S&OP process validity.
- Collaborate with key internal business units to improve the accuracy of the supply & demand forecasts.
- Develop and implement a process to calculate and monitor inventory targets and levels for all relevant planning targets, down to the stock keeping units.
- Continually improve the process, model, inputs and outputs to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the S&OP process.
- Develop weekly and monthly KPI reporting to track actual adherence to the S&OP plan for Demand, Supply and Inventory.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Optimise the point of supply to customers through the identification of optimal production facilities for customer supply, resulting in the most efficient production cost, supply cost and delivery reliability.
- Develop reporting that is intuitive and easy to understand to enable effective and efficient decision making.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel use, modelling and analytics is essential.
- Take responsibility for ensuring Sibelco’s compelling culture is activated within the Supply Chain Planning Team.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant tertiary qualification that is supported by proven experience leading the sales & operations planning process, within the manufacturing, mining or industrial industry. This experience will highlight your ability to work within a complex environment, analysing demand, supply & inventory to ensure robust models and process are implemented.
From a systems perspective, the use of and experience with advanced planning software to assist in achieving business objectives will be highly desirable. Experience in leading the transformation of the S&OP process from a low maturity level to an advanced level with demonstrated value added business outcomes will be highly regarded.
Your high level of energy and drive to be an active team member of the Supply Chain Leadership team to support the delivery of the global and regional budget will be evident, as will your motivation to work for a progressive mining organisation. Furthermore, with our Customers at the Centre, Sibelco’s culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise and the successful candidate will model Sibelco’s core behaviours and help shape this agile business.
Please submit your application by no later than Wednesday 7th June 2017.
For further information please contact Kacie Gauld on (07) 3370 8682.