Northwest Queensland mining companies quickly require new staff to work at a variety of operations.
Recruitment company ADG Corporation has clients who urgently need mine workers to fill a variety of job vacancies due to “significant company growth and the award of major projects”.
The following positions have been advertised:
- underground and surface labourers (multiple positions)
- offsite customer service officer
- fixed plant operators (multiple)
- dump truck operators (multiple)
- offsite store people (multiple)
- mechanical fitters (multiple)
- loader operators (multiple)
- offsite labourers (multiple)
- administrators (multiple)
- underground tradesman
- boilermakers (multiple)
- diesel fitters (multiple)
- plant operator.
Click here to apply. Successful candidates will be offered “fantastic” pay rates and an immediate start, provided they are willing to relocate to Mount Isa as soon as possible.
Resources giant pumps $790M into Northern Australia project
Contract extended for Central Qld coal mine
Queenslanders offered one mining job an hour despite COVID
Mining giant advertises for multiple roles across its Queensland metals and coal businesses.
“Multiple roles available on offer for the right candidates,” ADG said on Facebook.
“Short listing will commence immediately so do not wait, we want to hear from you!”