Presented by the Queensland Government, The Safe Work Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding work health and safety initiatives in Queensland.
Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- Category one – Best work health and safety management system
- Category two – Best solution to an identified health and safety issue
- Category three – Best work health and safety practices in small business
- Category four – Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category five – Best solution to an identified electrical safety
- Category six – Most significant improvement to work health and safety
- Category seven – Best workplace health and wellbeing initiative.
Entries close 27 June and winners will be announced by Safety Ambassador Mal Meninga at an awards ceremony on 23 October 2014.
Visit www.worksafe.qld.gov.au to enter the Awards or to view example entries and films of previous winning initiatives.