Artemis Resources Limited has provides this update on the gold circuit approvals and the refurbishment of the company’s 100% owned Radio Hill process plant.
Figure 1 – Gold Circuit Equipment onsite at Radio Hill ready for installation
- All Au circuit approvals now received.
- Installation of gold circuit, gold room, product sampling, dewatering and tertiary crushing equipment to commence immediately.
- Refurbishment of crushing, materials handling and grinding circuits progressing well with:
- Primary crusher refurbished and installed.
- Secondary crusher refurbished and installed.
- Fine ore bin structural repairs and refurbishment near completion.
- Primary and secondary ball mills – feed end trunnion bearing replacements completed by Hofmann Engineering.
- High voltage power systems – recloser installation and overhead conductor cleaning works completed.
Artemis’ Chief Executive Officer, Wayne Bramwell, commented, “These approvals allow Artemis to install and commission a new tertiary crusher, gold circuit and our newly refurbished crushing and grinding units. Being able to treat gold ores is a new capability for Radio Hill and this enhancement ties directly into the strategic plan to expand the operational flexibility of the Radio Hill Operations.”