- Leading Australian iron ore miner
- 3 month temp role with possible extension
- Immediate start on 2:1 Roster ex Perth
A Major player in the WA Iron Ore industry requires an experienced communication technician for one of its major Pilbara sites.
This operational role is responsible for the service and support of the mine’s Fleet Management Systems and associated technologies within the Operations area of the mine. The successful candidate will have a wide variety of technical skills in automotive electrical and radio fields, and will have a proven applied Wi-Fi network background. They will need to be an effective communicator and will need to coordinate activities across a wide range of departments and disciplines.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Qualifications as a radio technician or equivalent trade.
• Experience with Fleet Management systems
• Experience in Wireless networks
• Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic systems, and radio communication principles.
• Substantial hands-on experience in integrating electrical and electronic accessories to mining equipment.
• A high level of PC skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Prior working experience as a vehicle radio communication or FMS equipment installer will be highly regarded.
• Prior mine site experience will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate professionalism, reliability and medical fitness.
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit APPLY NOW!
Ref No. 194459B
Phone number: 0892285741