Experienced Underground Operator
• Dayshift from $110K per annum
• Fixed Term Contract
• Attractive Bonuses
Pathlinc are seeking suitably experienced and motivated people with experience in Longwall or Development production to join our team. You will be an integral crew member driving performance through production processes to provide operational labour at Integra Underground Mine, near Singleton in the Upper Hunter Valley. Integra Underground Mine is a recently re-opened Operation, building a safe and robust workforce.
Operators will ensure the safe and efficient operation of a diverse range of equipment. Experience in the following areas are preferred, but not essential;
Development and Longwall
• Joy Miners 12CM/30 and 15SC 32
• Shuttle Car
• LHD – Eimco, Jug, FBL
• Miner Mounted Bolter
• CAT Automated Longwall
• QDS Bolter and other attachments
• Handheld Bolter
• Driftrunner, PJB Mine Cruiser
Successful applicants will have;
• Proactive approach to safety
• Sound reliability and attendance record
• Energy, motivation and drive and the ability to work well within a high functioning team
• An extensive understanding of the work practices in the Underground Coal Mining Industry
• Documented Underground Coal Mining competencies / appointments from previous mines
Candidates must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical and functional capacity evaluation. The rosters worked are Monday to Friday fixed shift (day, night or afternoon shift for production) and weekends (day or night for maintenance tasks). Roster allocations cannot be guaranteed.
For further information please contact Jessica Tynan on 02 6571 8922 or you can apply direct by following the links below an uploading a current resume.