A resources producer is keen to hear from prospective tenderers in Queensland’s Isaac region.
Pembroke Resources recently invited suppliers to its $1 billion Olive Downs Coking Coal Project, 40km southeast of Moranbah.
The following procurement opportunities have been advertised:
- water pipeline
- train loadout facility
- mine infrastructure area
- electrical transmission line
- water management structures
- electrified private rail infrastructure
- coal handling and preparation plant
- local council and private road upgrades.
“In addition to this construction phase further work packages will be made available as the Olive Downs Complex moves forward to operations,” Connecting Industry said in a luncheon invitation.
“It is anticipated that multiple opportunities will continue to be available for local service providers.”