A mining services company is offering a choice of attractive packages to entice more fly-in fly-out (FIFO) workers.
Mader Contracting is promising new applicants a job offer on the same day, attractive financial incentives and flexible roster options to make them consider their next career move on the West Coast after the hard border closure ended.
Make $75K in four months
The company is currently offering the choice of:
- earning $75,000 after working four months in Western Australia on a roster of two weeks on and one week off
- receiving a comprehensive relocation package worth up to $20,000 per person for permanently moving to WA
- continuing to do FIFO work from your home state.
The following positions are available:
- heavy duty (HD) mechanics (multiple positions)
- locomotive maintainer – electrical and mechanical
- trade upgrade – light vehicle to HD mechanic
- heavy road transport mechanics (multiple)
- mechanical fitter fixed plant
- diesel mechanics (multiple)
- auto electricians (multiple)
- high voltage electrician
- light vehicle mechanic
- drill fitter.
Fair Work rejects mining giant’s labour hire agreements
Mining giant worsened conditions to avoid paying redundancy says advocacy
Hundreds of jobs will be axed following refinery closure
Mining giant announces new round of hiring sprees.
“Want to pay off the mortgage, buy that new car, or just grow the bank account? Work in WA and earn $75,000 in four months on a 2/1 roster,” a Mader spokesperson said in the job ad.
“[If you decide to relocate to WA] we will take the stress out of your move by managing the whole process from start to finish. [We are offering] up to $20,000 relocation packages – just pack your bags, we will handle the rest!”