BLJ In-Situ Solutions’ specialised on-line and off-line mechanical services are key to the operational efficiency of key Australian industries including; Refining, Petrochemical, CSG, LNG, Alumina, Power Generation and Mining industries.
We pride ourselves on finding the right solution for our client’s unique maintenance requirements. Whatever your bolting requirement. BLJ In-Situ Solutions has a large supply of torquing and tensioning equipment available to meet your needs.
BLJ In-Situ Solutions has the ability to bundle its range of specialist services to suit your needs. The bundled services are usually tailored to provide its clients with a total Flange Joint Management service.
A Flange Joint Management package will typically include:
- Work pack development
- Set up of Flange Register with each joint having a unique identification and referencing
- All tooling and bolt loads identified and included in the Flange Register
- Joints tagged before start of turnaround activities
- Supervision and Technicians mobilised
- QA & HSE coordinator records all work carried out during the turnaround
- Bolting and On-site machining equipment mobilised in customised 20′ containers
- De-brief with client with all work documented for clients records
Our Flange Joint Management service allows our clients to better maintain and refurbish pressure vessels, bolted joints and valves. This will help in improving plant safety and the environmental performance of the plant.
BLJ In-Situ Solutions has a proven history of successfully carrying out its Flange Joint Management service, providing clients with a leak free start up and a detailed record of activities carried out during the turnaround.
BLJ In-Situ Solutions is certified and registered by TQCS International Pty Ltd to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems standard. All work undertaken by BLJ In-Situ Solutions is executed in accordance with its Quality Management System processes.
Controlled Bolting Capability
- Flange Joint Management packages
- Engineering Support (including Bolt Load calculations and Flange Stress analysis)
- Bolting Equipment Hire: extensive range of bolt torquing, bolt tensioning and flange manipulation equipment available
- Training: Inspection, Assembly and Tightening of Bolted Flanged Connections Awareness Course conducted by Certificate IV Qualified Trainer and Assessor.
- Manual, hydraulic and pneumatic tooling available.
- Pneumatic Nut Runners: up to 6500 Nm torque capacity
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches: up to 2-1/2” square drive
- Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners: up to 4” dia. studs
- Hydraulic Nut Splitters
- Flange Alignment Tools
- Flange Spreaders