Modularisation in construction is a growing trend within the resources sector, and given that preassembled modules are being fabricated in Asia there is a need for heavy lifting equipment and sound logistics planning for the large LNG and mining construction projects. Heavy lift safety, engineering, and transportation are important and clear communication amongst all stakeholders is essential.
Heavy Transport and Lifting 2012 will provide a platform for industry professionals to discuss and devise strategies to deliver projects on time and at cost. Speakers at the event will be from Australian Marine Complex, TBF Oceania, Clough, Chevron, Murray & Roberts, Mita Services, Sarens and Jacobs Engineering, amongst others.
Developed in extensive consultation with your global logistics directors, procurement executives, project owners, and quarantine and road authorities, these speaker sessions will ensure you come up with effective strategies to:
- Overcome key delay factors within the planning and transport stage to ensure safe transport and installation of module within projected timeframe and on budget.
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders to ensure project safety, skills retention and deadline delivery
- Work with regulatory authorities to reduce delays
Heavy Transport & Lifting 2012 Australia is the only conference dedicated specifically to the logistical aspect of modular construction in Australia. This is an opportunity to network with decision makers from oil and gas companies, mining, EPCs, shippers, freight forwarders, heavy transport companies, government, specialist heavy lift providers, logistics providers such as:
- Logistics Directors
- Heads of Operations
- Procurement Managers
- Global Supply Chain Director
- Construction Directors
- Heads of Modular Construction
- Operations Engineers
- Heavy Lift Specialists
- Off shore Lifting Specialists
- Off shore Operations Manager
- Materials Manager
- Project Execution Directors
- Heads of Project Development
- Project Design Engineers
- Safety Consultants
- HSE Directors
- Risk Managers and more…