Linkforce Engineering is currently seeking Trade Qualified Boilermakers who are available to complete an interview and commence training with a view to mobilisation to site as soon as possible.
We are seeking applicants who have previous experience working in a similar role and an uncompromising commitment to health and safety. Apply now to secure your place on our next shutdown!
What do I need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Linkforce Engineering
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
- Confined Space RIIOHS202D
- Gas Test Atmospheres MSAPMOHS217A/MSMWHS217
- Working at Heights RIIOHS204A
- National Police Clearance
- BHP, Rio Tinto and/or FMG Inductions
Why work for Linkforce?
- Consistent supply of ongoing FIFO Pilbara based shutdown and maintenance work
- Gain industry based training and qualifications
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast paced and diverse work
What will I do?
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant – including screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys and drives
- Shutdown maintenance general duties
- Work in various size crews to achieve quality outcomes
- Assist in all other duties as required while onsite
How to apply?
If you are available now and meet our essential requirements, click APPLY NOW to submit your resume.