Teekay Shipping (Australia) Pty Ltd is part of Teekay Corporation, one of the largest and most well respected international shipping companies in the world, and are seeking applications from experienced Senior E&I Technicians, who are dynamic, highly motivated and possess strong technical understanding of the role onboard a FPSO.
An excellent roster, comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for professional growth and personal development wait for successful the successful candidate.
To maintain and repair all process and machinery monitoring, control electrical and safety system equipment on the facility and to ensure its technical integrity.
To comply with statutory and company regulations, ensuring machinery/equipment availability and reliability can achieve safety and production targets.
- Trade certificate as Electrical Fitter/ Mechanic
- Instrumental Fitter with ‘A’ Grade Electrical License
- High Voltage Switching
- Hazardous Areas Electrical
- Enter Confined Space
- Working At Height
- Apply First Aid
- Supporting the Maintenance Supervisor to provide senior technical management of the facility Instrument & Electrical Systems to achieve planned production targets.
- Ensuring timely and efficient maintenance is carried out within appropriate safety standards. Adhering to the company maintenance philosophy.
- Offshore maintenance activity maintains the technical integrity of the facility and adhere to statutory classification and safety requirements.
- Involvement in daily maintenance activities and supervision and has direct input into the maintenance plans.
- Supervise team of E&I Technicians to maintain the electrical and instrumentation system in safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure prompt completion of relevant E&I safety critical PM’s.
- Responsible for a team of multi-disciplined personnel as well as occasional subcontract personnel and monitor individual’s performance and manages people issues as required.
- Active role in checking operating expenses and raising awareness of responsibilities with team members.
- Thoroughly familiar with the onboard Safety Management System and adhere to the requirements of the system as appropriate to the position and time employed and ensure CBTA modules are to be completed and maintained as relevant to rank and position
- Maintenance planning to ensure minimum downtime and maximum efficiency.
- Completing all E&I related safety and audit action items allocated to the maintenance department.
- DCS/PCS Monitoring and control systems
- Fire & Gas and ESD Monitoring and control systems
- Power Generation
- Process and Utility Instrumentation and control systems
- Job Risk Assessment and/or Analysis systems
If you meet all the above criteria and would like to part of this exciting opportunity, please click APPLY .
To be considered for these roles candidates must have previous experience and Australian permanent residency.