The role entails all servicing activities covering mobile mining equipment. The successful candidates will also be required to work closely with the site’s maintenance personnel to ensure maximum plant availability to minimize downtime.
- Refueling large dump trucks and mining equipment
- Routine maintenance on earth moving machinery
- Equipment servicing including oil and filter changes
- Machine inspections, reporting on defects and checking all fluid levels
- Assisting fitters as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical background including product knowledge of large dump trucks, dozers and excavators.
- Previous experience operating 773 service cart and working as a serviceman on a mine site
- BMA core or Standard 11 – statement of attainment
- Current driver’s licence
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current coal board medical – section 4
- Understanding of workplace health and safety policies and procedures with a strong emphasis on safety