Immediate Start – Field Service Diesel Fitters and Auto Electrician
Sharp’s Heavy Equipment Repairs Pty Ltd are vastly present throughout the Bowen Basin with our Field Service Team, and the Mackay and Dysart Workshop’s. Specialising in Heavy Mobile Equipment and also Light to Medium vehicles, from full rebuilds and overhauls to maintenance.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for Experienced Diesel Fitters to work within our Sharp’s team throughout a number of sites across the Bowen Basin.
The positions on offer are for adhoc and rostered work throughout the Bowen Basin.
Experience on equipment such as D10, D11, 16M, 24M, CAT Dump trucks is an advantage.
Successful applicants must have Current:
- Trade qualifications
- Experience working on heavy equipment on mine sites
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
The following would also be beneficial:
- Various Current inductions throughout the Bowen Basin (Please specify Current inductions upon application). Eg. BMA Sites, Yarrabee, Glencore.
- Current Working at Heights competency
- Current Confined Space competency
- Forklift/EWP Black Coals or High Risk Licences
Attractive wages are available for the right candidates.
Please send your resume through via the “Apply Now” button with a detailed cover letter and Current Resume outlining your experience and inductions that is relevant to this position.
Please note only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted to further discuss their application