The Role and Requirements
To support growth in key markets of Cape in Australia and to strengthen existing operations, Cape are seeking applications from experienced trades personnel below for opportunities to work in Darwin, Northern Territory. Darwin locals are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking experienced Fireproofers for upcoming works in the Northern Territory on a 4/1 Roster.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Chartek (Intumescent)
- Preferable heavy construction exposure or experience in the Oil & Gas industry is highly desirable
- Experience with industrial Painting is preferred
- Proven experience preferably working in construction and maintenance environments within the Oil & Gas Industry
- A nationality accredited OHS construction induction card (White/Blue)
Cape Australia is an equal opportunity company and encourages women and people of Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander decent to apply.
Capes international coverage extends from the UK, through the Gulf / Middle East, CIS, Mediterranean and North Africa and into the Far East/ Pacific Rim, working with many of the world’s leading national and international petrochemical, LNG and mining companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team on an iconic project where there are ongoing career advancement opportunities.