Position – Full Time
The successful candidate should have a background in geophysics, science or engineering. You will perform data quality assurance and data processing to verify the quality of airborne geophysical datasets. Successful candidates communicate well at all levels, convey information fluently and are comfortable with client interactions. You will work closely with the processing manager who is based at head office. The job may require some travel including international locations.
· Perform quality control, verification of airborne geophysical data
· Work daily with commercial and proprietary Geophysical software
· Prepare time sensitive technical reporting of survey and test results to head office
· Review and understand project specifications
· Prepare preliminary and final survey results
Required Education & Experience:
· An education in Geophysics or equivalent
· Familiar with Magnetic, Electromagnetic, Radiometric and Gravity survey methods
· Computer savvy, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Analytical and effective problem solver
· Familiar with Geosoft Oasis mapping and data processing platforms an asset
· Superior English verbal and written communication skills.