Int/Adv Riggers – Residential Role Mt Isa
JDR are urgently seeking experienced and qualified Int/Adv Riggers for mine site work in Mount Isa QLD. Required to start ASAP. Big hours on offer at a competitive rate $$$
Residential Roles in Mount Isa. You must be local to the region or be willing to relocate at your own expense. accommodation, transport and meals are NOT provided.
Work will be all mine site based. you will be carrying out general maintenance, repair and shut down work in various lead and copper areas across local mine sites.
Previous Mount Isa mines experience is preferred but not essential.
To apply you MUST:
- have Intermediate or Advanced High risk licence
- have or be willing to immediately obtain confined Space and working at heights certificates. All must have been completed within the last 2 years
- be clean shaven everyday as respirators must be worn when working in all lead areas.
- be reliable, easily contactable, hardworking and proactive.
You MUST have or be willing to obtain all mine site requirements:
- Pre employment Medical including drug, alcohol & blood lead screens
- Fire & First Aid certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Glencore Site Induction
All shifts will be 12 hours, both day and night shifts may be required. 5+ shifts/week, min 60 hours/week