This role is all about supporting and guiding our new and existing customers throughout the full sales cycle and continuation of their Leapfrog experience. You will have the opportunity to:
- Consulting services for short, fixed terms working directly for clients on specified project work.
- Provide technical geological assistance and advice to customers, such as geological interpretation and modelling, and Mineral Resource estimation.
- Combining your intimate knowledge of the clients mining chain and modelling processes with your knowledge of the ARANZ Geo / Leapfrog product suite, identify opportunities where ARANZ Geo can add value by providing software services.
- Use your strong relationships built through effective consulting work to develop opportunities for ARANZ Geo to introduce it’s products into potential customers.
- As a Principal Geologist, you will be responsible for technical mentoring of less experienced team members in the APAC office.
To be successful in this role you need to be proactive, innovative and understand how to highlight the value of our products to our clients. This means valuing the customer experience from initial purchase, through training and support, to technical application. In addition to this you will need:
- 15+ years industry experience and a solid understanding of the mining value chain.
- Significant experience in all aspects of Mineral Resource estimation, from data collection through to final model delivery.
- To be a self-starter able to direct their own work and drive projects.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Account management and relationship building abilities.
- Flexibility for regular (international) travel approx. 10% of the time.
- To be innovative, open and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- To be competent in the use of 3D geological modelling software.
- Consulting experience
- Post-graduate qualifications in Geostatistics
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package plus you will be part of a fast-paced, innovative and agile organisation which values your professional growth and development.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply through the link below with a covering letter and CV.
In your cover letter, please include your:
- Right to work in Australia (if any)
- Notice period in your current role (if applicable)
- City where you are currently based
- Availability for face to face interviews