Rock on Ground (ROG) are currently seeking to appoint experienced RC drilling off-siders for various projects in the Goldfields region. This role will provide drill training opportunities for the right candidates.
This position is FIFO Perth, 2 week on : 1 week off roster
To be successful you will need to:
- have at least 2 years RC off-siding experience, preferably in an open pit grade control environment with L8-30 RC-GC drills.
- be willing and able to assist blast crew when required.
- be physically fit;
- have a current HR Drivers Licence;
- work within safe work procedures and site specific safety requirements at all times;
- be team focused and have an exceptional work ethic;
- hold or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance;
- hold or be able to obtain a Dangerous Goods Security Card;
- pass a full medical and D&A testing.
Please note : THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Experienced personnel need only apply.
In return, ROG offer generous employment conditions, along with the opportunity to develop your skills working alongside a crew of professional, experienced and team-orientated individuals.
ROG aims to achieve a “zero incident” work environment everyday, and this target is supported by our BSAFE2ZERO safety program. All employees are required to participate in and comply with this program.
Please follow these basic instructions when applying: As well as a current CV, applications MUST include a cover letter which provides at least the following information:
- clear details of your industry and any RC Offsiding experience on gold mining projects
- list of current tickets and licences
- three reputable and contactable industry referees
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete psychometric testing.
- No agency applications will be accepted at this stage