Sample Preparation, Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Technicians
Bureau Veritas, a leading supplier of technical and analytical services to the Australian Coal Industry, is seeking to hire multiple Sample Preparation, Laboratory Assistants & Laboratory Technicians for our Moranbah and mine site laboratories.
The focus of your role will be preparing coal samples for testing, using specialised equipment and performing manual handling tasks to test and analyse coal samples. You will also be involved in the simulation of coal production processes in order to test the properties of coal samples.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Capable of performing manual handling tasks, following safety and quality standards
- Flexibility for shift and weekend work
- Physically fit and willing to perform manual handling tasks.
- Sound numerical skills
- A methodical, well organised approach to your work
- Reliable and able to work shift work, weekends and overtime as required is essential
- A strong team and customer focus
- Live locally to the Moranbah region
Beneficial for the Role:
- Previous laboratory and sample preparation experience from coal or non-coal industries.
- S-11 Generic Mine Induction.
Ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing will be a requirement of working on site.
They offer a competitive hourly rate, training and an opportunity to advance your career in a leading global organisation. These positions will start as casual roles but high performers may be offered permanent roles.