- Permanent fulltime position.
- Salary + generous incentive + benefits.
- Brisbane CBD – 111 Eagle street.
With CSG exploration activities under way across Queensland, Arrow is working to meet the growing international demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply for liquefied natural gas export and is looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our team.
Reporting to the Project Manager Tipex Project, you will focus on providing project management and senior project engineering support for all works associated with TIPEX Off Plot facilities required to support Arrow’s Surat Development.
In addition you will:
- Provide Project Management practices to the Tipton Expansion Project (Tipex);
- Manage and deliver the Tipex off-plot scope from FEED till hand-over to Operations;
- Manage works to the highest level of safety (Target Zero) and environmental requirements;
- Manage projects and project risks delivering them within agreed budget and schedule constraints;
- Manage field personnel and contractors engaged in engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning to achieve targets;
- Lead & coordinate front-end planning, approvals, drilling & completions and internal engineering and commissioning/handover to operations;
- Prepare and oversee HSSE management for a portfolio of projects;
- Preparing and overseeing Quality Assurance and Quantity Surveying;
- Manage projects risk and minimise project risk exposure;
- Manage interfaces with internal stakeholders;
- Facilitate & lead the development of budgets, schedules and documentation for budget approval;
- Ensuring project costs are controlled within approved budgets/cost estimates.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have an Engineering Degree – relevant to CSG.
- Proven experience in the construction, mining and / or oil and gas industries.
- CSG background is preferred.
- Experience in Project Management and management of a small team.
- Experience in the management of subcontractors /consultants.
- Experience in risk mitigation to enable timely project delivery.
- Experience in schedule and cost management.
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.