* 7/7 D-N Roster
* Immediate Start
* Potential Permanent Position
WorkPac are currently seeking for immediate start Experienced Diesel Fitters for ongoing work with Golding Contractors at Isaac Plains Coal Mine to conduct maintenance and repairs. These roles have the potential to lead into Permanent Positions.
* Scheduled and unplanned Mobile Equipment maintenance.
* Lead be example by Championing Safety
* Trade Qualification Diesel Fitter
* Earth Moving Experience
* Working at Heights Certification
* Confined Space Certification
* Current Standard 11
* Current Coal Board Medical – Section 4
* Right to Work in Australia
* Current Driver’s Licence
* Ability to contribute and work positively within a team environment
* Sound Work History and Safety performance Record with in Coal Mining.
* OEM Experience
* Previous Experience Similar Role
* Dragline Experience
$57.00 per hour.
Please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
Why work for WorkPac
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, we know our local areas and are always helping our local community.
Rick Fisher 49694736