#Job – Site Based Project Coordinator – FIFO contract – Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Specialised engineering firm project to reinforce the Cadia-Ridgeway mine site after a recent earthquake.
This project could last 2 months or 6 months depending on the extent of the damage.
They are seeking a site based project coordinator ideally with a trade background to support the engineering team.
You will be working on a 2/1 roster at Cadia-Ridgeway Gold Mine.
You will be lodged in a motel and all meals provided and you will be flown out of the airport of your choice.
To be considered for this contract you will have:
- A mechanical trade background
- Have minimum 2 years recent project coordination experience
- High level communication and computer skills
- A proactive and safety orientated approach to work with the ability to work under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sub-contractor coordination
- Logistics management
- Client management
- Scope of works coordination.
If you are available to start a contract quickly and enjoy working on site then we encourage you to apply today.
If you have any questions prior to applying please call Clare Ferguson on 0499 033 130.