#JOB – Ausdrill Limited – EOI Drill Fitters FIFO Western Australia
Ausdrill are currently taking Expressions of interest for keen, energetic and willing individuals to pursue a challenging, stimulating and rewarding career within the drilling industry as field based Drill Fitters.
Applicants for this role will ideally be in WA, in or around the Perth area.
Where Would I be Working?
Ausdrill offers fly in fly out (FIFO) agreements with working rosters comprising of two weeks on and one week off. While you are away, all accommodation and living expenses (excluding personal) are provided which provides an excellent opportunity to save money.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FIFO FROM PERTH ONLY!
What Qualifications / Experience Do I Need?
- Drill Fitters MUST be HD or Plant Trade Qualified essential
- Cert 3 and Statement of attainment – Preferred
- Hold a current HR driver’s license
- Previous experience in the drilling / mining industry ideally with experience of working on DML 60’s, 685 Schramms, D65 Atlas, L8’s, GD 5000 and Rock Commander’s required. (PLEASE
- CLEARLY SHOW THIS IN YOUR CV)
- The position calls for the need to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics and high pressure systems, along with maintaining and/or modifying drill rigs and associated support equipment.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work in a team or on your own.
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical, functional assessment and drugs and alcohol screening
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Possess or be able to get a National Police Clearance