Fluor Australia Pty Ltd – Rail Maintenance Project in Karratha is seeking the services of an experienced Training Supervisor.
This is a Fly In/Fly Out role, with flights provided from Perth only. The roster pattern will be 8 days on and 6 days off.
A brief description of the role responsibilities include:
- To develop and oversee the delivery of training and Assessment packages onsite to assist the continued provision of training and skills development required for employees, according to company and clients policies and procedures;
- Provide assistance and advice to business leaders in regards to organisational and individual development plus initiatives to improve the overall efficiency of the business.
- To develop and oversee the delivery of appropriate training programs to enhance capacity and achieve business and client goals.
- Oversee the administrative functions of the training team, including planning, organising and coordinating courses (internal and external), data management, updating and maintaining records, skills and qualifications.
- Ensure self and personnel remain compliant with site standards competencies.
- Ensuring all records and filing are confidentially maintained and managed in compliance with Fluor site policies and practices.
- Building working relationships and interfaces to ensure business success for our valued client.
The compulsory requirements include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred (Diploma Training and Assessing)
- Cert IV Training and Assessing
- Certificate IV Rail Infrastructure
- Must be able to successfully pass a relevant medical assessment as required
- Current Open Driving Licence (current)
- Senior First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- High Risk licences, including Dogman, Rigging, C2 Crane, Forklift (desirable)
Fluor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from both females and males.