UNDERGROUND HEAVY DIESEL FITTERS
EMS is a locally owned and operated company that specialises in offering 5 core services to the mining, construction, agriculture and earthmoving industries. EMS employs highly skilled trades and have contracts with mines nationally.
They currently have an opportunity for experienced underground Mobile diesel fitters for a FIFO role 2:1 At Meekatharra . Flights ex Perth and Accommodation supplied by the client
You will be responsible for the repair, preventative & breakdown maintenance of heavy underground plant and earth moving equipment/machinery.
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- a trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter/Mechanic
- experience working with underground heavy earth moving equipment
- previous underground mine site experience
- pass a full medical, drug/alcohol screen
- be willing to submit an Australian Federal Police check
If you meet the above criteria please Apply .