A multinational resources company is on a major recruitment drive for a number of mining operations.
BHP is looking for new operators, production workers and supervisors across multiple existing mine sites.
These positions are promised to offer a range of roster options including fly-in fly-out, drive-in drive-out and residential.
Current vacancies include:
- production and maintenance supervisors (multiple positions)
- drill and blast operators (multiple)
- fixed plant operators (multiple)
- excavator operators (multiple)
- mining technicians (multiple)
- ancillary operators (multiple)
- shovel operators (multiple)
- truck operators (multiple)
- shot firers (multiple).
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive salary package, performance-based bonuses, employee share program, flexible work options, paid leave, extended leave, parental leave and parent rooms.