Major resources companies want to quickly fill job vacancies at multiple coal operations in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and Central Highlands regions.
Pembroke Resources, Anglo American, BHP Mitsubishi Alliance and Peabody Energy urgently need to hire various operators at the following mine sites:
- Olive Downs Coking Coal Project, 40km southeast of Moranbah
- Dawson Coal Mine, 194km southwest of Gladstone
- Saraji Coal Mine, 231km southwest of Mackay
- Moranbah North Coal Mine, 211km southwest of Mackay
- Moorvale and Moorvale South coal mines, both 153km southwest of Mackay.
The following operator positions have been advertised for an immediate start:
- water truck, multi-combination and heavy rigid (multiple positions)
- service truck (multiple)
- multi-skilled (multiple)
- backhoes (multiple)
- scrapers (multiple)
- graders (multiple)
- loaders (multiple)
- dozers (multiple)
- rollers (multiple).
Click here to apply. Successful applicants will be offered day or night, even-time rosters of seven on seven off. Drive-in drive-out options, accommodation, meals and long-term employment opportunities are available.
$896M coal expansion will reopen ‘promptly’ says mining boss
Central Qld coal partnership extended
Central Qld coal mine offers up to $3000 in bonuses
Central Qld coal mine offers long term work to locals.