Conundrum Holdings Pty Ltd is a family owned business, seeking a full-time Trainee Mobile Plant Operator at our Stawell Quarry in Victoria. Consideration will be given to applicants with prior experience/ skills, however both in-house and external training will be provided.
- Operation of quarry face excavator, sales loader watercart and/or dump truck, also assist in crushing plant maintenance and cleaning duties.
- Comply to company policies and documentation ensuring the safe performance of housekeeping and maintenance duties, maintaining communications with your Manager and others in your AW and undertaking all activities in a diligent and efficient manner.
- Job Description can be provided upon request
The applicant will display:
- The capacity and commitment to accomplish tasks.
- Honesty, integrity, fairness and a positive attitude.
- High personal hygiene and presentation standards.
- A desire to achieve and better one’s self through active participation in all tasks /training.
The interview process will incorporate skill testing in literacy, numeracy and computers. A pre-employment medical (including drug screen) and a six month trial period will be required for the successful applicant
To apply, email all of the below:
- Covering letter – inc. reasons for applying, future goals etc.
- Your resume – inc. employment history, a minimum of 3 referees (name & telephone) which includes past employers etc
- Any education qualifications, drivers licence, relevant accredited licences etc.
- Proof of completing our online company induction – www.conholdings.com.au