A mining operation promised jobseekers “outstanding” wages and a “tier-one” employment environment in Queensland’s Central Highlands region.
Hourly pay rates of up to $80.34 and industry-leading conditions await prospective workers at BHP Mitsubishi Alliance’s Blackwater Coal Mine in Stewarton, 226km west of Rockhampton.
The following positions have been advertised:
- production excavator operators (multiple positions)
- ancillary excavator operators (multiple)
- dump truck operators (multiple)
- water truck operators (multiple)
- dragline operators (multiple)
- pump technicians (multiple)
- grader operators (multiple)
- loader operators (multiple)
- shovel operators (multiple)
- dozer operators (multiple)
- drill operators (multiple).
Click here to apply. Successful candidates will be offered weekly pay and an even-time roster of seven days on, seven days off. Bus-in bus-out from Mackay, Rockhampton and Yeppoon as well as drive-in drive-out options are available.
“[We] are currently recruiting for experienced dump truck, multi-skilled and excavator operators for open cut coal mines in the Blackwater region for our client, a tier one mining contractor,” One Key Resources said on the Seek website.
Central Qld coal mine starts hiring permanent employees
Resources giant creates 200 permanent jobs after labour hire review
Mining giant lets FIFO jobseekers work five months a year
Labour hire company apologises for promising hot ‘Tinder dates’.