Dianne McGrath & Associates – Australian Migration Agents – Dianne McGrath and Associates, (Registered Migration Agent 9685541), offers a wide range of migration services tailored for individuals, families, businesses and other organisations.
Drawing upon more than 30 years’ experience working within the Australian Federal Government’s Department of Immigration & Citizenship, (DIAC), Dianne McGrath is exceptionally well-placed to handle all kinds of migration issues.
Personally handling each case, Dianne’s professional, conscientious and friendly approach has earned her an excellent reputation for delivering the best results, quickly and efficiently.
Dianne McGrath’s clients include multinational corporations, government bodies, families and individuals.
Meeting all needs
Dianne McGrath & Associates migration agent services cover a wide range of needs. Amongst these are:
- Business Sponsorship.
- Short and Long Stay Business Visas.
- Employer Nominations.
- Skilled Independent Migration.
- Family Migration.
Complete consultation services
Dianne McGrath and Associates offers personalised consultation services with access to expert advice on a 24 x 7 basis. Services include:
- Consultation and assessment on an individual needs basis.
- Preparation of the nomination and visa application.
- Preparation of a submission to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, (DIAC), addressing the relevant requirements.
- Advice on policy and procedures.
- On-going liaison with DIAC on behalf of the client.
- On-going liaison and consultancy with the client during processing.
- Use of technology for speed and efficiency.
Our very competitive fees and excellent professional service represent excellent value for our clients.
Dianne McGrath – Profile
The firm’s principal Dianne McGrath is a former officer of DIAC. In the course of more than three decades with DIAC, she served with State Headquarters – Victoria, worked with the Australian High Commission in Hong Kong and was the Officer in Charge of one of the DIAC’s Area Offices.
An impressive client list
Since establishing Dianne McGrath and Associates in 1997 in Victoria, (now based in Sydney), this successful consultancy has built up a diverse portfolio of clients, almost entirely through personal referral and recommendation.
Dianne McGrath & Associates specialises in Employer Nominations and Long Stay Business Visas which are the most common visa types in the commercial world.
We consult to a large and diversified range of clients both on-shore and off-shore. Our clients include but are not limited to:
- Kaz Technologies (FKA Aspect Computing now part of Telstra)
- Computer Associates
- Monet Technologies
- Orchid Financial Services – now Enabling NSW (IT)
- Enabling (Queensland) (IT)
- La Trobe University
- Sweeney Research (Market Research)
- Colmar Brunton (Market Research)
- Galileo Kaleidoscope (Market Research)
- Sensory Solutions (Market Research)
- Geelong Leather – leather processing/exporters
- Wipro Ltd (one of the world’s largest IT companies)
- Oce Australia (office machinery)
- SNP Security (leading security company in Sydney)
- EDI Downer Rail
- ABM Mining WA
These clients have used the services of Dianne McGrath and Associates on many occasions over many years. We have an almost 100% success rate leading to repeat business from all of these major clients.
Naturally, we fully meet these companies’ stringent requirements for integrity and confidentiality in respect to these applications. Dianne McGrath is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia.